March 6, 2012

Valentine’s Day Recap

I have never been a fan of Valentine’s Day – it’s the only holiday that exists that actually can make people feel bad.  But that all changed when I had kids – Valentine’s Day has a whole new meaning now – especially with girls.  They love to spend time preparing for something that requires pink hearts, pink glitter, chocolate and candy.  Every year I sign up for MJ’s Valentine’s Day party at school and this year – I helped with 2 other moms and think we pulled off a pretty good one.  And did you know that first graders really get into who likes who and crushes?!  I didn’t remember even noticing boys for a few years after that and even then I didn’t actually talk to them or look directly at them!  Now that I think about it, Jim’s pretty lucky I like him :)

Here are some pictures of preparations and party

012

Chocolate bowls for cupcakes

013

Our valentine’s included origami hearts with dum dums in them.  Valentine Printables found here.

015017

019020

blue & red heart inspiration found here

 004

 006

  009

008

 013

 017 

029

Another fun thing the holiday brings – Daddy-daughter dance. 

008

And that’s my V-day recap!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails